Harness the power of your data.
Securely share files with
- Share securely via email, the cloud, or repositories like Box, Dropbox or Google Drive
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) policies travel with your files at the data level
- Files will be unreadable to unauthorized users
- Unauthorized individuals who receive files may request access; the file originator can decide who is authorized to view or edit
- Works with applications you use every day (Microsoft Word, Adobe PDF and more) and on both desktops and mobile devices
Share files for a limited time, with just the right people.
- Perfect for situations when you want to tightly control access
- Allow one-time access to files
- Place a “time bomb” that automatically renders a file unreadable at set time
- Revoke access instantly, at any time, even if the recipient has the file open
Create a hyper-secure virtual deal room in an instant.
- Collaborate securely beyond the walls of the enterprise
- Assign security to documents being exchanged by multiple organizations
- Data access expires once the engagement is complete
- Useful for contracts, negotiations, mergers/acquisitions, and other confidential transactions
Instantly secure any data in
- Works with repositories like Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, and Microsoft to protect documents after they leave their secure homes
- Prevent the risk of people working around approved storage solutions
- Complement your existing storage solution with the ultimate protection
Track and audit your data. Everywhere.
- Deep data access and usage visibility and analytics
- Know who is viewing secure documents and when
- Know which authorized recipients have not viewed your data
- Find out precisely where files are being viewed with geo-location tracking
- See if documents were forwarded beyond their original recipients
Send secure and trackable
- Send out “one-to-many” messages with links to files or attachments, knowing they will be read only by intended recipients
- Set files to expire once their contents are no longer valid or relevant
- Prevent unauthorized access by giving explicit, limited access to files
Automate your file
- Help honest people stay honest with security that doesn’t require them to take action
- Automatically secure files dropped into specific network or shared storage folders or from local drives
- Secure documents from the command line and build into scripts
Ensure regulatory compliance.
- Protect data that is subject to regulation, such as health records and other personally identifiable information (PII)
- Reduce the impact of data breaches by making secure data unreadable by malicious actors
- Audit trails provide complete records of who has accessed data and when