SFT Rights Management
Go beyond managed file transfer for more protection and control of sensitive files. With the SFT Rights Management bundle from Fortra (pairing Vera with GoAnywhere or Globalscape), you can secure and encrypt files wherever they go, and revoke file access at any point – even after files leave your SFT platform.
How We Help
The SFT Rights Management bundle allows you to:
- Transfer, encrypt, protect, and control files with one integrated, intuitive solution that goes beyond more traditional, file-level encryption
- Automatically apply rights management to files that land within MFT, for total protection of those files, wherever they go
- Deliver outbound files with predefined rights for a specific partner, such as specifying only emails with a certain domain can access files before PGP encryption or transfer occurs
- Get active file security so you can create and change policies dynamically to enable or restrict user access in real-time. Set the policies and actions you want to allow – copy, paste, print,
Share critical information inside and outside your organization with an unprecedented level of management control and security. Together Fortra’s GoAnywhere and Vera define exactly who has access to encrypted files anywhere and at any time they travel. GoAnywhere MFT securely moves sensitive files; Vera DRM takes data protection further with access controls applied in real time
The Vera-Titus integration provides an end-to-end solution to help organizations find, identify, categorize, analyze, secure, and track the data they have. This enables employees to work and collaborate more freely, both internally and externally, without having to worry about having an understanding of what is and what is not confidential.
VERA’s Always-on File Security attaches encryption, security, and policy directly to the data itself, giving you the power to control it, no matter where it goes.
Digital Rights Management
Award-Winning, Data-Centric Security
In recognition for our enterprise data security and protection capabilities, Cybersecurity Excellence has named Fortra the 2022 winner in the following categories:
- Anti Phishing
- Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Data Classification
- Data-Centric Security
- Data Security
- Digital Rights Management
- Email Security
- Phishing D&R
- Threat Detection, Intel, and Response