Vera for Dropbox
Securing collaboration in regulated industries
- Data-centric Security for CAD and PLM
- Dynamic Data Protection
- For Box
- For DropBox
- For Microsoft
- SDK & API
- Vera for Mail
Security and Usability Through The Last Mile
Your employees are using Dropbox to streamline collaboration, work more productively and quickly share information, but your business is in a highly regulated industry.
While Dropbox provides the tools to protect content stored on their servers, its protections end the moment files are shared, removed and downloaded. As a result, you need new ways to secure shared content, and the ability to track and revoke access instantly, if something isn’t right.
Vera extends Dropbox security “through the last mile,” even when content moves offline. With strong encryption, usage policies and access controls, Vera ensures only authorized users can access your critical information. Contact us for a demo today.
Secure Files Anywhere They Travel
- Automatically secure any file with Vera for Dropbox
- Control editing, copying, printing and offline access
- Unsend and “time bomb” files
Track Content Beyond Dropbox
- Track where files are opened, anywhere in the world
- Real-time analytics on unauthorized access attempts
- Control files even after they’ve left your domain
Revoke Access, Instantly
- Instantly revoke access to files, even after they’ve left Dropbox and are living locally in a third-party site
- Update access and policy permissions, anytime
- Lock files if you suspect something’s not right
We’d love to show you how simple it is to get started with Vera for Dropbox.
Contact us today for a demo.